birding-aus

MB's

To: Tony Russell <>,
Subject: MB's
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 10:22:15 +1000 (EST)
Why do you need to be put into the Ozpost system Neddy? hope this email will do instead. Yers suck sink lee JAG Eccles

Is it "Twitch Time yet" ??? we get to play with our clocks tonight? have fun with all yours :^D>>>> cackle cackle

Tony Russell <> wrote:

This message for a select group of MB?s.

Please mail me to re-establish addresses on my new pc.

Thanks. Wallie.

Apologies for being off topic to others.

JAG waddles off singing:
"Owl can I live with sorry?"
"Owl can I live until tomorrow,"
"Owl can you mend a broken heart,"