birding-aus

Film of last years NSW Twitchathon?

To: "kurtis lindsay" <>, "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Film of last years NSW Twitchathon?
From: Carol Probets <>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 20:19:35 +1000
Hi Kurtis,

Actually three of the teams were filmed during last year's NSW Twitchathon - the Whacked-Out Woodswallows, the Hunter Thickheads and the Hunter Home Brewers. The first, second and third place-getters as it turned out. We were told the documentary would probably be shown on TV in about a year, and that was a year ago. They did say they would let us know when it was going to be on. David Geering is currently chasing this up to try and find out.

In the meantime, if anyone wants to back the 3-times winning team and sponsor us this weekend, feel free to contact me. Good luck to all the teams.

Cheers

Carol Probets
Soon to be again Whacked-Out Woodswallow