birding-aus

From Professor

Subject: From Professor
From: Professor Yogi Kimbangala <>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 01:36:31 +0530
Professor Yogi Kimbangala
Governor-Central Bank of Sao Tome and Principe.
Central Bank House.
Democratic Republic of Sao Tome.

Dear Future Partner.

First and foremost, I would like to use this opportunity to introduce my
self to you as the Central Bank Governor of Democratic Republic of Sao Tome
and Principe and have acquired huge amount of money during the interception
of Power and Leadership of President Fradrique De Menezes by the Rebel
Leader on the 16th of July, 2003,although the Government of President
Fradrique De Menezes was later restored back by the United Nations Peace
Keeping
Force and African Union one week after the seized power by the Rebel Leader.

However, I am having problem of moving this funds out of the Country
with my full involvement as I have no right under my capacity to have these
funds transferred out of the country knowing too well that as a Civil
Servant, I am not entitled to own more than $500,000.00 as my personal funds
and
above all, the Government of Sao Tome and Principe has banned all Government
Officials from operating a foreign account without the approval from the Office
of the Prime Minister.
To this effect, I am soliciting for your assistance to collaborate with
me by fronting you as the beneficiary of this funds so as to have this
funds ($45million) moved to your account under your custody. I will guide and
advise you on how to go about this transaction to become a reality if you are
interested to help me out.
Prior to your full acceptance to strike this deal with me, I will
personally offer you 30% of this $45million while I set aside 3% for taxes and
expenses during the process of this transaction.
May I have your comments base on my offer and if possible email me your
contact telephone number for us to talk over this issue on telephone.
Regards,