birding-aus

Bird call CD's

To: "Tony Crittenden" <>, <>
Subject: Bird call CD's
From: "Gary Blond" <>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 19:48:43 +1000
Tony

Re your question re CDs available.

I am unaware of where you live, but I purchased a ABC set sometime back
called Brisbane Birdsong which includes a 72 page book and a CD and I have
found it excellent in my learning process.

I should add that the birds included are obviously not just seen/heard in
Brisbane. I think it was in the $50-60 range. Well worth it.

Cheers
Gary Blond
Joyner
SE Qld.