birding-aus

Regent Honeyeater in SA

Subject: Regent Honeyeater in SA
From: Bas Hensen <>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 02:02:24 -0700 (PDT)
Date sent:      Sun, 22 Aug 2004 14:33:46 +0930
From:           David Donato <m("rbe.net.au","ddonato");&YY=93523&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b">>
To:              .

Regent Honeyeater (unconfirmed) Fisher Avenue Hectorville across the
road
from Hectorville Primary School at 09:30 22/8/04.

Only got a brief look as I did not have my binoculars with me. In large
flowering E. citridora and E. siderloxylon at the bend in the road.
Feeding
high up with Noisy Miner, Rainbow L and Musk L.

regards

David Donato

Do you Yahoo!?