birding-aus

[no subject]

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
From: (Majordomo)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:48:43 +1000 (EST)
[61.8.0.84])
        by mx2.vicnet.net.au (Postfix) with ESMTP id B49B6BC05E43
        for <>; Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:31:30 +1000 (EST)
[61.8.0.87])
        by mailout1.pacific.net.au (8.12.3/8.12.3/Debian-6.6) with ESMTP id
i6L4VR4u003108
        for <>; Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:31:27 +1000
[203.143.247.35])
        by mailproxy2.pacific.net.au (8.12.3/8.12.3/Debian-6.6) with SMTP id
i6L4VQnk007904
        for <>; Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:31:26 +1000