birding-aus

Superb Fruitdove pic WANTED

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Superb Fruitdove pic WANTED
From: "warragal" <>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 10:42:47 +1000
Hi all,

My local newspaper is doing an article on the superb fruitdove in sheldon forest and they would like  photo of her.

Is there anyone who took a photo of the Superb Fruitdove willing to let the North Shore Times publish one of your photos?
If so please send me some of the photos and I will send them to the journalist. I will need all photos by tonight or perhaps tomorrow morning.

If anyone has a photo of a female Superb Fruit-dove but is not the Sheldon Forest one I would appreciate that aswell.

All help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Kurtis Lindsay