birding-aus

RFI Tasmania

To: <>
Subject: RFI Tasmania
From: "Ronald de Lange & Franske Hoekema" <>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 08:00:59 +0200
Hi birders,
me and my wife are birding through Australia between 20 October and 19 November this year. We will be travelling to Tasmania on 7th November with ferry from Sydney -Hobart. I have 2 questions:
1. Does anyone knows anything about seabirding from this ferry?
2. We will be flying with Tassair to Malaleuca around 10 November. Does anyone know what the chances are to see the Orange-bellied Parrot? We will be staying there for a couple of hours. What other Tassie birds should we try to sea there? (sorry 3 questions)

Thanks in advance for your time

Ronald de Lange & Franske Hoekema
The Netherlands