birding-aus

access to HANZAB

Subject: access to HANZAB
From: "John Leonard" <>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 06:15:10 +0000
Dear All

The thread on the plumage of the Superb Fruit-dove mentioned access to HANZAB.

The HANZAB project is now nearing completion and I would urge birding-aus members to write to OUP to press for more products to come out of this project.

I myself bought the first few volumes, but then desisted because of cost, and the bulkiness of the volumes. It would be a shame if OUP didn't make the HANZAB project more accessible once it is completed.

People can make up their own minds as to how this can best be achieved, but my two products of choice would be:

1. A physical volume or two volumes reproducing all of the plates &
2. A suscriber web-site on which (on payment of an annual fee) the complete text can be consulted

cheers

John Leonard

John Leonard (Dr)

http://www.webone.com.au/~jleonard