birding-aus

Forum on birding travel worldwide

Subject: Forum on birding travel worldwide
From: "Ulrik Sørensen" <>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 22:31:43 +0200
Hi everyone!

We have just launched a new feature on the web site Eurobirding.com. It's a
forum focusing on Birding Travel Worldwide and is a place to discuss trip
plans, tips to accommodation, guides, birding localities and of course all the
great birds to be seen out there!
In particular our search engine with links to >4,000 trip reports on the
Internet has become a popular tool and attracts users from all around the
World. We therefore hope that the expertise and enthusiasm of the several
hundred daily users will become a solid foundation for this first forum with
specific focus on birding travel.
Remember that although you are not currently planning a trip and need some
advice you could still check out the latest postings - maybe it's exactly your
knowledge about localities in your local area that can be of great value to
someone visiting your country!

So everyone are invited to join this new discussion forum, post questions and
answers and share their experience and knowledge with all the rest of us at:

http://www.eurobirding.com/forum/

Please note that you don't necessarily need to register but can immediately
start reading and post messages as guest.

Kind regards,

Ulrik and Christian Svane,
Denmark

http://www.eurobirding.com/