birding-aus

FW: [BIRDING-AUS] Letter-winged Kite [not seen] in Brisbane

To: <>
Subject: FW: [BIRDING-AUS] Letter-winged Kite [not seen] in Brisbane
From: "Susan Scott (Brisbane)" <>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 15:59:03 +1000

Went out early Sunday morning with a few Birds Queensland birders
including Dawn Muir and saw the Letterwinged Kite, albeit from a
distance. Other interesting birds included Banded Lapwing, Black
shouldered Kite, Sea-eagle, Gull-billed Tern, Black Kite, Whistling
Kite, Striped Honeyeaters.

Dr Justin Watson
PRINCIPAL ECOLOGIST

C&B Group
PO Box 611
New Farm QLD 4005

Tel. 07 3852 5455
Fax. 07 3852 5477
0407 410 099

This message is intended for the use of the person or entity named above
and may contain information that is private, confidential or privileged.
If you have received this communication in error or have not received it
in total, please contact the writer immediately.