birding-aus

HANZAB products

To: "'John Leonard'" <>, <>
Subject: HANZAB products
From: "Don Ripper" <>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 23:28:56 +1000
I'm with you John

On CD/DVD HANZAB becomes a very easily accessed document even for field
use and should also be a very good money spinner for BA.
Vol.1 is already getting to be in very short supply and I doubt a
reprint is likely
While like many I would not be without my print copy, I will be at the
front of the queue for the CD/DVDs

Cheers

Don Ripper
Hon.Sec.