birding-aus

Fwd: BOUNCE birding-aus@lists.vicnet.net.au

To: birding aus <>
Subject: Fwd: BOUNCE
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 12:59:32 +1000
Please remember to send PLAIN TEXT ONLY to Birding-Aus. I have a long list of bounced messages to forward if I get time - here's one...

Russell Woodford
Birding-Aus List Owner

Geelong   Victoria   Australia
http://www.birding-aus.org

Begin forwarded message:

From: "The Bugtusslebunch" <>
To: "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: Re: [BIRDING-AUS] From a newish member!
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 23:47:57 +1000

Hi Kurt

WOW, you started birding when you where 8? I thought I did well starting =
at 11!!!

How did I get into birds? It started when my Grandfather died and I got = his old bird book and binoculars and then, well, I got hooked!! Now I'm = so crazy about birds that I can't go to the washing line and certainly =
not the mail box, without my binos!!

Do tell me how you managed to tick 280 species in NSW, you must travel a = lot or something and does that mean you've seen more then 280 species?! = All my ticks are from along the NSW coast, from about Kiama to Lismore, =
so I'm dying to go out west, or anywhere new really. I have been half =
way around Australia, but unfortunately I didn't take up birding when I =
was three!!

We do get down to Sydney now and again and as I hardly know the place =
I'd love to be shown some good spots to go birding, thanks for the =
offer! And if you're ever up this way, I'd be happy to help you find the =
odd bird that you haven't ticked yet!!

Cheers

Nina  :-)