birding-aus

Victorian legislation - free

Subject: Victorian legislation - free
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 14:36:55 +1000
This is an offer for a free set of Victorian (Australia)
conservation-related legislation.  The offer may be of most interest to
Victorian-based people.

As a result of an impending office move I have hard-copy set of the
following.  Note that they are also available on the Victorian legislation
web site (web site down at the moment), but for those who prefer hard
copies, this may be useful.

Anyone interested please contact me directly.  If I do not receive any
inquiries by Friday afternoon I will put them in the recycling bin.

Note that there are seven folders, all about 28cm high and 19 cm deep.  If
they are to be posted (rather than picked up directly) I will need to send
out the acts separately in a number of envelopes.

cheers

eg on offer
Land Conservation Act
National Parks Act
etc
Martin O'Brien
Executive Scientific Officer, Scientific Advisory Committee
Department of Sustainability and Environment
4/250 Victoria Pde. (PO Box 500), East Melbourne  3002

Tel: 9412 4567  Fax: 9412 4586
(prefixes: Interstate 03 International 613)