birding-aus

A little help please

Subject: A little help please
From: Mike Brady <>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 23:24:47 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings,
My name is Mike Brady, I'm a birder from California,
currently living in in Bangkok, Thailand.

I plan to arrive in Brisbane on June 6th and depart
from Cairns 3 weeks later.  My problem is that there
are just too many good birding spots in Queensland and
I'm not at all sure of the best itinerary to see the
most birds.

I'm sure some of you are saying "That's easy.  First
go here for the morning then drive to the next place,
bird, spend the night, bird in the morning then drive
to..."

Well, that's the kind of help I need.  If any of you
would like to suggest such an itinerary or the two or
three best places, I would be most receptive and
appreciative.

Maybe when you come to Thailand I can give you some
pointers.

Thanks in advance, Mike