birding-aus

Cairns-Cooktown RFI red-rumped swallow

To: <>
Subject: Cairns-Cooktown RFI red-rumped swallow
From: "chris chafer" <>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 07:24:46 +1100
Hi all

I am going to be in the Cairns - Cooktown area for 10 days at the end of April. Can anyone advise me if the following species will be around at that time;

Red-rumped Swallow
Barn Swallow
Buff-breasted Paradise Kingfisher

Also, is there anywhere in the above area where one can find Mangrove Golden Whistler? and Zitting Cisticola?

thanks in advance

Chris Chafer