birding-aus

RE: read it immediately

Subject: RE: read it immediately
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 11:04:10 +0000 (GMT)
'Message Content Checker' Report:

Legal & General Assurance plc's email management software has not delivered
this email to the intended recipient for the following reason(s):

* Unauthorised or potentially malicious file type (s) detected

Occasionally our software may stop an email in error.  If this has happened in
this instance we apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

To request that the email be released, please reply to this message.
Alternatively you can contact  including a copy of this
message.
**We are unable to return your original e-mail to you**

Please note: If no release request is received within 3 working days, the email
will be deleted.

(01)