birding-aus

Digital cameras for Birders; I will respond ASAP

To: <>
Subject: Digital cameras for Birders; I will respond ASAP
From: "Robert Inglis" <>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 06:32:49 +1000
Hi all,
The thing I dreaded ;-) happened........a number of people instantly responded
to my recent posting
about my digital experiences.

Seriously, though.........
The queries and comments I got from that posting deserve individual answers
from me so I will be
responding to each of them ASAP.

I will also send another general comment on this subject to Birding-Aus (I hope
that the membership
accepts this topic as being OK for this forum?) with a few more notes based on
the questions being
asked.
It may take me a couple of days so I hope no one was planning a digital
purchase this weekend.

I am gratified that my comments are appreciated but please don't just take my
word for anything,
seek other advice as well.
Some strange people have told me I have been misguided, and even wrong, in the
past!

Cheers
Bob Inglis
Woody Point