birding-aus

Wantirna

Subject: Wantirna
From: "Colin R" <>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 18:53:02 +1000
Hi Guys
I'll be visiting the Wantirna area (Southeast of Melbourne?) in a couple
of weeks time, driving to and from Melbourne airport. Are there any
particular spots anyone would or could recomend in that direction/area
that would be a bonus for a Queenslander with little or no Victorian bird
experience?
I do read all your emails and I do save any that relate to hotspots,
locations or general area info, but not knowing what is what or where is
where I'm a little 'lost'!! I won't have a heap of time but can probably
sneak in an hour or two if you feel there is a worthy place to visit.

Thanks in advance.....
--
  Colin Reid

So many birds, so little time......