birding-aus

Melbourne birding - misend

To: <>, "birding-aus" <>, "Lynn" <>
Subject: Melbourne birding - misend
From: "Mike Simpson" <>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 19:13:07 +1100
Hi Peter,

I do not know what the general opinion here is, but I really think that messages like your one to Dick are appropriate to send to the list.

I am also visiting Victoria at the end of this month from NSW, and would also like to see the same birds he wishes to see, so rather than send my own message to the list, I was hoping someone would answer it.

As an immigrant from the UK (35 years ago), I would also like to see a greenfinch and a song thrush again, the last time I saw a Song Thrush was when I was sent to work in Melbourne about 20 years ago, and I was sitting in the park near the Myer Music Bowl and one was sitting on the grass beside me.

Regards - Mike.