birding-aus

Crow and Raven Shooting in Australia

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Crow and Raven Shooting in Australia
From: "warragal" <>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:08:50 +1100
Hi all,
Recently I picked up a shooting magazine and read through it,while sitting in a Newsagency.
I was flipping through to see what birds might be in it and came across a dead Crow what I think might have been a little crow,and read that they are quite a popular thing to shoot.
Does anyone know anything about Shootings Native birds other than Waterfowl in Australia?
Is it illeagle?
Cheers,
Kurtis Lindsay