birding-aus

Sites around Gold Coast

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Sites around Gold Coast
From: "Tom Wilson" <>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 14:34:48 +1100
I will be visiting the Gold Coast region for work early next week, spending Monday evening/Tuesday morning at Broadbeach.
Can any local birders advise of good sites for a short birding session in the morning before I go back to work, for about 8:30am?
(Last time I visited I spent my morning at a small park (Cascades?) just up the road from the hotel, but this time I have access to a car, so could go a bit further afield.)
Thanks
Tom Wilson