birding-aus

Re: S.I.P.O. at the Entrance (photo guide)

To: <>
Subject: Re: S.I.P.O. at the Entrance (photo guide)
From: "Robert Inglis" <>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 06:36:16 +1000
Hello all,
And a happy new year to everyone!

About the SIPO at The Entrance.............
I haven't seen it, sorry, but I have seen another one some time ago just down
the road from my place
(pauses for applause..............sigh........oh... well......)

Might I humbly suggest that anyone wanting some tips on identification of SIPO
(South Island Pied
Oystercatcher) could do worse than check out the set of images on the SIPO page
on my website at:
http://users.tpg.com.au/inglisrc/
Click on the "SIPO Images" link on the entry page to go to the SIPO album.

Good Luck
(with the SIPO not my website)

Bob Inglis
Woody Point