birding-aus

More digital SLR bird-pics

To: <>
Subject: More digital SLR bird-pics
From: "Robert Inglis" <>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 06:56:59 +1000
Hi all,

I have added another image-album to my web-site.
This album consists exclusively of images obtained using the Sigma 170-500mm
lens used in the D-SLR
versus Digiscoping comparison recently published on my website.
The purpose of this album is to help anyone interested in the potential of
cheap (?) digital SLRs
equipped with cheap (? again) telephoto lenses to produce reasonable and
acceptable bird-pictures
judge for themselves.
I would like to have chosen a superior lens but circumstances such as my
current financial
situation dictated otherwise.
Note: I certainly don't claim that this is the best lens ever made and I don't
get any reward from
anyone for using this lens or for telling anyone about it.
Still, I probably won't be throwing it in the rubbish bin just yet.

To see the album go to: http://users.tpg.com.au/inglisrc
then click on: "EOS 300D Images"
then click on: "Go to Sigma Zoom Lens Album"

Good luck

Bob Inglis
Woody Point
Queensland