birding-aus

YTBC'c around Adelaide

Subject: YTBC'c around Adelaide
From: Michael Shawn Wood <>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 09:55:32 +1030
Hello Caroline,

Yes, we too have Yellow-tailed Black-cockatoos around the city of Adelaide.
Just a few days ago there were three in an enormous exotic pine along the
Torrens River, adjacent to the University of Adelaide. They then flew over the
campus. Also, to my delight whilst watching the cricket on the television -I
think it was last summer -I heard some birds calling from around the Adelaide
Oval.

Regards,
Michael

Birding-Aus is now on the Web at