birding-aus

Fw: Gluepot Reserve Ranger Position

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Fw: Gluepot Reserve Ranger Position
From: "Peter Waanders" <>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 19:31:43 +1030
Dear all

We have just been notified that the people who were to be Rangers at Birds
Australia Gluepot Reserve ("Gluepot") for January, February and March 2004,
are now unable to do so.
While ranger positions at Gluepot are at 'a premium' (we are fully booked
almost to the end of 2005), it is critical that these three months be
filled.

The Reserve is in great condition and much of the infrastructure development
is now complete - five elevated bird hides were recently installed and the
Michael Hyde Visitor Centre will be officially opened on the 29th November
2003.

To add to the excitement, several research projects on reptiles have
commenced and we are in the process of re-writing the Management &
Monitoring Plan for the next five years. It really is a great time to be at
Gluepot.

If you are or know of anyone who is interested/able to apply for the
available period, please let me know.

Regards

Peter Waanders
Waikerie, South Australia