birding-aus

new to list

To: arianwen <>
Subject: new to list
From: Timothy Hyde <>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 16:03:52 -0800
Arianwen

Welcome to the Birding-Aus mailing list
(I wish more new subscribers would introduce themselves)

I think you'll find most of  us on the list
prefer our birds to be flying free
but you're welcome anyway
and hope you may learn to appreciate
what makes us tick

regards

Timothy Hyde
Blue Mountains / Capertee Valley

arianwen wrote:

Just wanted to introduce myself as a matter of courtesy.

My name is Arianwen Caer, I live in Brisbane QLD and have had an interest in Australian birds for many years.

Recently bought a red collar lorikeet from a breeder that turned out to have either PBFD or Polyomavirus.

I was devastated because I adored this bird.

I have recently been working towards finding a vaccine if available to vaccinate all of my future birds.

Would love to speak to people who have had experience with PBFD or Polyomavirus – I need to know how to disinfect my house etc.

Arianwen Caer

--
Achieving the Impossible
PO Box 19