birding-aus

[no subject]

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
From: (Majordomo)
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:33:42 +1000 (EST)
[203.166.224.20])
        by mail.vicnet.net.au (Postfix) with ESMTP id D3CDA9ECF0
        for <>; Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:07:12 +1000 (EST)
(dialup-174.169.220.203.acc01-high-ben.comindico.com.au
[203.220.169.174])
        (authenticated bits=0)
        by mail.malleenet.net.au (8.12.9/8.12.9) with ESMTP id h9M576Pu026486
        for <>; Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:07:08 +1000