birding-aus

Rylstone Curlews Twitch Team

To: Birding-Oz <>
Subject: Rylstone Curlews Twitch Team
From: Timothy Hyde <>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 09:48:04 -0700
Well, if everyones taking the opportunity to tout for Sponsorship
in this weekends Twitchathon,
get with a winning team!

The Rylstone Curlews ( Jill Dark, Lynda Holmes, Timothy Hyde)
winners of the inaugral  Outback Twitcathon FundRaising Prize
are on the road this weekend.

Remember, the object of the weekend is to raise funds and awareness
so if you read Birding Aus and are not either participating or sponsoring
then you have a few days to correct the situation. Email me directly,
pledge an amount and I'll get back with an address to send the cheque or CC details.

Congratulations to the teams participating in the TV doco!
Hopefully this means next year when we ask people for sponsorship,
they don't say "whats a Twitchathon?"  but rather "I've heard of that!"

The Curlews will be ending their Champagne Race at our property
in the Capertee Valley, with champagne of course.
This is now an official ending spot and as we now have the phone connected
if anyone else is birding in the valley that day, you are welcome to
come along, drink champagne and hopefully watch some regent HE's.

Drop us a note if you would like to be there
and I'll give you directions.

a small donation gets you in the gate   : )

Timothy Hyde
Blue Mountains / Capertee Valley