birding-aus

RFI Murray Sunset shearers quarters area

Subject: RFI Murray Sunset shearers quarters area
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:31:14 +1000
Dear All.

I will be staying with two other families at the sheares quartersat the w
end onf the Murray Sunset nationa Park for a few days over the school
holidays.  I would be grateful for any pointers to particularly good
birding patches that I should be looking for up that end of the park (
particularly anything in the immediate viciity of the Shearers to fit with
family commitments.  But also likely spots for RL whistler etc.

Please can you reply to me direct - I can post to Birding aus, but cannot
recieve anything back, or even read the archive at the moment.

Many thanks

Nevil Amos