birding-aus

From Mrs Jawad

Subject: From Mrs Jawad
From: Ruth Jawad <>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:18:13 -0800
Dear Beloved in Faith .

>From Ruth Jawad.

 I am the above named person from Kuwait. I am married to late James Fareed
Jawad of
blessed memory who worked with Kuwait embassy in Sudan for twelve years before
he died
in the year 2000. We are married for eleven years without a child, he died
after a
brief illness that lasted for only four days.  Before his death we were both
devoted
Christians. Since his death I too have been battling with both cancer and
fibroid
problem.

 When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ($11.5Million U.S.
Dollars
only) with a Finance trust security company in Europe as Family
treasure/personal
effects. Recently, my doctor told me that I would not last for the next three
months
due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.
Having
known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to either a Christian
organization,
devoted Christian individual or Christian that will utilize this money the way
I am
going to instructs here in.  I want a Christian organization, individuals or a
Christian to use this money in all sincerity to fund churches, orphanages,
widows and
also propagating the word of God miracle.  The Holy Bible emphasizes so much on
God
benevolence and this I took this decision because I don?t have any child that
will
inherit this money and my husband relatives are Muslims and I don?t want a
situation
where this money will be used in an unholy manner. Hence the reasons for taking
this
bold decision. I know that after death I will be with God the most beneficent
and most
merciful.  I don?t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my
health, and all so, because of the presence of my husbands relatives around
always. I
don?t want them to know about this development. With God all this are possible.

 As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you the contact of the Finance
Security  company  in Europe where the money was deposited for safekeeping. I
will
also issue an order of authority to the security company, authorizing them that
the
said fund have being willed to you and a copy of such authorization will be
forwarded
to you.  I want you and Christian community where you reside to always pray for
me.

 My happiness is that I lived a true devoted Christian life worthy of emulation.
Whosoever, that wants to serve God must serve him in truth and fairness.

 Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will
give
room in sourcing for another Christian organization or devoted Christian
organization
for this same purpose.

 Until I hear from you today unfailingly through my private email
address: my dream will rest squarely on your shoulders.
May the
Almighty God continue to guide and protect us.

 Best regards.

 Mrs.Ruth Jawad.

***Protect your PC from local E-Mail Application security holes***
***Maintain your Privacy - MS Passport Free***
***Anti SPAM "Whitelist" feature***

http://www.x-mail.net Web Based E-Mail, accessible anywhere

Voice Messages, VoIP, Video Conferencing, Live Chat,
X-Mail Messenger, Personal Web Hosting, 128 bit SSL Secure,
Calendar, Bookmarks, Forwarding, Virtual Mail Map Aliasing

X-Mail Premium: 20MB Messages, 100MB Storage, POP3, Ad Free