birding-aus

DEAR FRIEND

Subject: DEAR FRIEND
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 16:18:18 +0400
Dear Friend.
As you read this,I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe
everyone will die someday. My name is David Simoh, a merchant base in
Dubai,in the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer which was
discovered very late, due to my laxity in carrying for my health. It has
defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to
live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so
well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my business.
Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people
and only focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now
I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting
to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a
second chance to come to this world(If at all) I would live my life a
different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I have
willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended
family members and as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful
to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give alms to charity
organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.
So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E,
Algeria'South Sudan and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so
badly, I cannot do this my self any more. I once asked members of my family to
close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to
charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money
to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be
contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one
knows of is the huge cash deposit of twenty four million dollars that I have
with a security safety house. I will want you to help me collect this deposit
and dispatched it to charity organizations. I have set aside 10% for you for
your time and patience.please reply to  if you can be able
to make a chance for this. God be with you.
Prince David Simoh.