birding-aus

Re YTBs

To: "Duncan Fraser" <>
Subject: Re YTBs
From: "Aaron Organ" <>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:44:01 +1000
Hi Duncan,
                to my knowledge there are very few pine plantations in that general area (predominately bare hills/grazing property), however, the Yellow-tailed Black's may have been heading towards the Strzelecki Rangers where there are extensive areas of plantations including Pinus.  I guess we will never know, but an interesting record nonetheless.

Cheers

Aaron Organ
Zoologist

Biosis Research Pty. Ltd.
Natural and Cultural Heritage Consultants
322 Bay Street (PO Box 489)
PORT MELBOURNE VIC 3207

ph: (03) 9646 9499
fax: (03) 9646 9242