birding-aus

Newcastle Deep Sea Pelagic weekend 16-17th Aug 03 VACANCY

Subject: Newcastle Deep Sea Pelagic weekend 16-17th Aug 03 VACANCY
From: richard baxter <>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 00:19:28 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,
            I have a couple of vacancies on the pelagics this weekend from Swansea (Newcastle).  There are two seperate trips Sat and Sun and both have a spot or two available.
Details: We depart 6am from Swansea Jetty and travel out to 60-90km offshore(depending on the conditions). This far out we are in very deep water and anything could turn up.
Cost is $80 and this includes food and softdrinks/tea/coffee.
Return 4pm.
Contact  0249 540212   or

Regards
Richard Baxter