birding-aus

Cuckoos arriving

To: "Birding-aus (E-mail)" <>
Subject: Cuckoos arriving
From: "Doug Holly" <>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 08:12:01 +0930
Signs of Spring with the arrival of the cuckoos into South Aust. Riverland
area, over the past two weeks I have heard and seen
Horsefield's Bronze Cuckoo
Black-eared Cuckoo
Pallid Cuckoo
All three were in Cooltong Conservation Res. yesterday when I took some
visitors out there.
During the week I spent two days at Ned's Corner, near Mildura, an
interesting area that has recently been acquired by Victoria's Trust for
Nature, they are looking for volunteers and donors to help get the project
underway.
Doug Holly