birding-aus

Peregrine

To: <>
Subject: Peregrine
From: "Neil Broekhuizen" <>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:08:00 +1000
I have noticed a pair of Peregrine Falcons flying past my window (very close!) on Level 31 of the ABN AMRO tower at 88 Phillip Street in Sydney's CBD.  They are also taking prey in the Royal Botanic Gardens below.   I suspect they may be nesting somewhere in the CBD.

Neil Broekhuizen

Ironbridge Capital
Level 31, 88 Phillip Street
Sydney
  NSW  2000
p  02 8211-0604

m 0408 663 451
f   02 8211-0555

NOTICE - This message contains privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must
not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this message in error please notify Ironbridge Capital immediately.