birding-aus

Perth Pelagic Sunday 6th July

Subject: Perth Pelagic Sunday 6th July
From: Frank O'Connor <>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 17:33:13 +0800
Tomorrow's (Saturday 28th June) has been cancelled again. The forecast is 3.5 to 4 metre swell, 3 metre seas and 25 knots plus! Even worse than last Sunday. This Sunday will not be good enough either.

I will have one more go at rescheduling the pelagic. Note there is another pelagic on Sunday 3rd August but this is currently fully boooked. If there is the demand, then I can run a pelagic in early September (Sunday 7th).

If you can go on a pelagic next weekend (Saturday 5th or Sunday 6th) then please let me know which day (or both). I need to know by Tuesday morning so that I can book the boat if I get enough people. I would have had 18 people available for Sunday 6th July, so hopefully I can get 21 people or more for it to go ahead.

If you can't go and you have paid me, then please let me know how to return the cheque or cash to you. If you are booked for August 3rd, then can I keep the payment for that trip?

Third time lucky ....