birding-aus

Help needed

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Help needed
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 19:12:40 -0700 (PDT)
G'day all,

I've got a friendly ask of all thee famous folk on this list. Could you tell me how to set up a system of recording ... hopefully photographic, as I think it needs to be captured this way ... an event which if all comes off it will shake certain members on this list to ther very ankles and foundations. It will give proof positive that wild birds can in fact learn and adapt to a large array of human made changes to their environment.

Oh oh what am I saying, you silly olde old man you, you stupid fool JAG, what am I wanting or dreaming of two headcahes in one week geeeeez man you fool. Nup should I sit on this mind blowing bird event like many other non birdo's and Oz children do.

Yep I'll just send this story to the local tip just like Marian Andrews advocates to do with her waste bird seed each day, Eccles Gamblin finks? what would be the chances of the waste bird seed propagating and growing in more then likely contaminated soil at the tip? hmm I'll go and have an ask of my mate Peter of MY arm teas ABC.

Aah and we haven't even touched man made chemicals and wild birds yet. JAG with his brand new steel toe-capped blundstones heads home whistling thicks knee. 39.99 a pair at country "dimmeys" the best birdo's boots I know.

Love to all toodlepip JAG with thumb raised heads home.

Do you Yahoo!?