birding-aus

*Good Puns Den*

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: *Good Puns Den*
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 19:05:59 -0700 (PDT)
Happy Bird Day to you then Mike ... I won't tell a soul okay, I promise, but you can't say your 21 this year mate so come on how many you admitting to? :^D>>>

I'm going through olde olde Oz bird books, researching questions for thee "From thee Heart" competition for next week.

Whales and waterbirds next week eh? bewty Newc.

Love those wetlands birds, despite it's humans that provide their wetlands though ...  ~@:^D>>> bad hare day down here.

Toodlepip all ... JAG being bitten by a Bittern heads off singing.
"Happy Bird day to you,"
"Now you've reached thee age of twenty two,"
"Happy Bird day, Happy Bird day,"
"Happy bird day to you,"

Happy Bird day liccle MIN (who ain't that liccle) ..

wrote:
Michael Norris
PS to JAG Only very good puns on happy bird-day allowed.

Do you Yahoo!?