birding-aus

*From the Heart*

Subject: *From the Heart*
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:43:06 -0700 (PDT)
G'day All,

A competition to not only celebrate tonights premiere event at 8pm on "MY Ozbeeb TV", which is the first in a six part series about this land we love and it's many inhabitants but also the safe arrival of Hilary's twentieth all black feathered one.

Yep, Hilary and I now have twenty semi rare North Western Crow children. Well I'm running a quiz/competition with some superb prizes to give away.

I some have "Keeling Island" first day covers, postage stamps on specially marked envelopes, for thee unintiated. Plus oodles of more prizes from collector item birds to nest box making cd's donated by that great company "Holly Homes" plus special packs of Ozbird stamps 50 different Oz bird stamps in each pack. Some nest boxes and suspended bird food trays.

All you will have to do is correctly answer the ten questions which will be posted out to the world on the eve of part two in this brilliant new " From the Heart" series of six.

Have fun everyone because that is what this world should have more of.

Ooroo all from JAG

Do you Yahoo!?