birding-aus

Real twitching

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Real twitching
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 21:28:59 -0700 (PDT)
G'day all clickers and twitchers alike,

I've been pondering over thee debate of "raising the twitch interest as best we can" and thought about a "twitch" that only allows the twitcher to count birds that have landed on the twitchers body, any part thereof?

A real personal twitchathon.
Here is my first official "Ozbirdpix" twitch photo entry it's about 25 years old but I scanned it up in hope more then anything else ... marvels of modern image programs makes the clicker/twitcher a thousand fold better eh :^D>>>

I wonder if Jolly olde Bill would be interested in a competition that promotes his beaut bird stay forever lodge?

Toodlepip young folks .... JAG goes back to squeezing a rubber glove to feed three in unison.

Ooroo JAG Eccles

Bill Jolly <> wrote:

Just to add to the completeness of the picture that is building, we found
Slaty-backed Thornbills at Nockundra in November 1979. Well down into the south-west, but still in Queensland - about 130km west of hargomindah.

Bill Jolly
"Abberton",
Lockyer Valley, Queensland.

Visit our website at http://www.abberton.org

Email:
Ph: (+61) 7 4697 6111 Fax: (+61) 7 4697 6056

Do you Yahoo!?