birding-aus

safety ...

Subject: safety ...
From: Paul Coopmans <>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 11:57:28 -0500
Hi all,

I found this piece of advice quite useful and I thought it might be of
interest to some other travelers as well, hence I'm posting it here. If
anyone has any bits of specific advice about areas in northern Queensland
regarding safety (we'll be traveling with a campervan) they'd be wellcome
(though I realize Australia is a hundred times safer than the country I
live in ...).

Cheers, Paul