birding-aus

Bird List for Mudgee

To: <>
Subject: Bird List for Mudgee
From: "Alan Morris" <>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 16:09:10 +1000
Hi Birders,
Some time ago K. Lindsay asked for a Bird List for the Mudgee District. I have been able to provide him with a list of birds that I have seen at Munghorn Gap NR Mudgee 1965-1999 and for a bird list prepared following the Easter 1999 Birding NSW (formerly FOC) Camp at Cooyal, Mudgee. I could provide copies of those lists to any other people who are interested.

Alan Morris
Records Officer
Birding NSW