birding-aus

rock warbler

To: "birdingaus" <>
Subject: rock warbler
From: "Keith Brandwood" <>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 21:33:15 +1000
Hi all, sat at having a lovely cuppa in Wheeny Creek on Wednesday morning having the place to ourselves. We had been looking to add the Rocky to our list,checking out all the rocky hillside on the way down but with out any luck.
I was checking out some little brown jobs at the top of a 8 metre tree when I saw a Rocky amongst them. Could not believe my eyes, from there it flew across the river to the top of a tree on the other side. Just shows they are not always on the ground.

keith