birding-aus

Pergrine Falcon

To: "Birding Aus" <>, "Chris Barnes" <>, "Carl Moller" <>, "Bill Moorhead" <>, "Bill Moorhead" <>, "Tina Dotto" <>, "Murray & Dawn Frick" <>, "Roy Sonnenburg" <>
Subject: Pergrine Falcon
From: "Moorhead Family" <>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 11:41:34 +1000
Hello all,

An adult very recently deceased peregrine
is in my fridge.
The bird looks to have run into a car in the CBD.
It's bill is chipped but otherwise is in near perfect
condition. To examine it up close is impressive.
I invite anyone interested to call around to 11 Mariners
Way, North Bundaberg or call 07 41 535 355 to see it close up.
As tragic as it is ,these opportunities provide a rare
chance to carefully inspect this speedster of the skies.
The tallons alone are incredibly sharp and curved.
Anyway I'll keep it for a few days.....I'll contact the
Queensland Museum and see if they want it.
Cheers,
Bill