birding-aus

GPS navigation units

To: Birding-aus <>
Subject: GPS navigation units
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 17:35:16 -0800 (PST)

G'day Paul and All,

I was pondering life on this planet? well what we deem as life, and I was wondering with some GPS systems being older and slower then others could there be a correlation twix a GPS and human behaviour?

I know for a fact that it takes me a lot longer these days to warm up after being shutdown over night .... then again I think I need a recharge. Just a thought.

Off subject:

Did you know that a private members bill is to be put to the Oz Govt. in respect to this SARS outbreak? we Oz want the KIWI habit of nose rubbing banned.

Have a beaut day folks a flydee quiz is ready for tomorrow.

Paul Coopmans <> wrote:

That's what I just did with my Magellan 300, took 20-25 minutes here in Quito, eventually got locked onto 4 satellites. It hadn't been used for quite some time ..

Cheers, Paul

Paul Coopmans
Quito, Ecuador

Do you Yahoo!?