birding-aus

Seasickness pills recalled ... re: Steve Clark

Subject: Seasickness pills recalled ... re: Steve Clark
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 22:50:21 -0700 (PDT)
G'day Steve,

That's very interesting cobber and makes me think about those beaut Albert Ross that go up and down ... up and down ... up and down making the wave height always equi~distant and always keeping the same distance from the very top of the ocean? no matter how rough the water is. They must have radar and sonar eh?

Up and down ...... up and down ....... up and down.

Hey do they serve raw scallops on the boat?

Toodlepip from JAG ex next door neigbour of Horatio Nelson and Dickens. Glad to see the tablets quells things for you.

wrote:

G'day all

My favourite seasickness pills weren't available at the chemists last time
I went on a pelagic. Now I know why. The pills have been recalled because the dosages were found to be quite different to that specified and some folk were reporting nasty reactions.

See today's Age for details or http://www.health.gov.au/tga/docs/html/recalls.htm.

Luckily for me Quells seem to work just as well - either that or I have my
sea-legs. I wouldn't be game to venture out among the albatrosses without some chemical assistance.

Cheers
Steve

Do you Yahoo!?