birding-aus

Birding in Gippsland

Subject: Birding in Gippsland
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:06:47 +1000

Hi All,

I'm planning  to head down to Gippsland over the Easter break, and am wanting to know some good birding spots throughout Gippsland.

I've created a wishlist, but any good spots where you can get a lot of "East of Melbourne" specailties would be good to know.

Can any local Gippslanders out there recommend some good spots to me?

Thanks,

Peter

Wishlist:
Beautiful firetail