birding-aus

RFI A few days to spare in Bangkok/Thailand

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: RFI A few days to spare in Bangkok/Thailand
From: Ian Montgomery <>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 10:59:09 +1000
I have the opportunity to stopover in Bangkok for a few days at the end of this month. I haven't done any birding in Thailand and am eager to get recommendations of where I might go.

My inclination is to spend the time in one place. I'll be doing a lot of rushing around in the Himalayas before arriving in Bangkok and will probably need a bit of birding R & R. So I'd be grateful if someone could recommend a pleasant spot with nice birds. I'm prepared to travel by internal air from Bangkok.

Best wishes,
Ian

Ian Montgomery 8 Moreton Bay Court Nome Qld 4816 Australia
Tel +61-7 4780 4149 Mobile 0414 925 030
My bird photos: <http://www.users.bigpond.com/ian.montgomery/>*
*Latest additions Ducks, Geese and Swans 25 February 2003