birding-aus

Tuckfields teas australiana birds

To: "Frederick Bradbeer" <>, "birding aus" <>
Subject: Tuckfields teas australiana birds
From: "Philip A. Veerman" <>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 17:54:45 +1000
There are 5 albums, each holds 96 cards, so 480 in total. I happen to have the full set. When I contacted tuckfields teas last year, they said they were not going to issue any new ones. There is a small amount of duplications of the birds (I don't know why). The cards are generally quite nice paintings and the text is OK (minimal) but a bit dated. With one exception the birds are of the species they are supposed to be. Card 188, supposedly a Pacific Gull, certainly isn't, my guess is it is a Herring Gull. Not much point advising them of this, I did about 5 years ago.

Philip